Crochet pattern to create a pink little girl doll. The doll can be made using any yarn you wish. Choose a hook size that matches the yarn.
Materials which you can use: (not included):
1) 3.00 mm hook;
2) 4 ply yarn (cream, pink, dark pink and red);
3) Mohair yarn (light pink for hair);
3) Black embroidery floss;
4) Polyester fiberfill;
5) Two 4 mm black beads for eyes or other eyes as desired;
6) Tapestry needle;
8) Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes.
Size: Pink Little Lady is 4.5 inches/ 11.5 cm high (excluding the rabbit ears)
- The finished dolls are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.
- This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.